Welcome to ENTERPRISEMARKETDESK.COM, operated by WDMarketdesk, LLC d/b/a Enterprisemarketdesk.
1. Permissible Use. You agree to not reproduce, modify, distribute, display or otherwise provide access to, create derivative works from, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Services. In addition, you agree not to provide/post/authorize a link to any of the Services (including but not limited to your profile page).
2. Restrictions and Additional Terms. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services. You will not use the Services for resale, service bureau, time-sharing or other similar purposes. Further:
b) Automated Queries. Automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) are strictly prohibited on the Services, unless you have received express written permission from EnterpriseMarketdesk As a limited exception, publicly available search engines and similar Internet navigation tools (“Search Engines”) may query the Services and provide an index with links to the Services’ Web pages, only to the extent such unlicensed “fair use” is allowed by applicable copyright law. Search Engines are not permitted to query or search information protected by a security verification system (“captcha”) which limits access to human users.
d) Calls. If you choose to contact Services or other resources or customers (as defined below) through the Services by filling out a contact or other request form on the Services, you authorize EnterpriseMarketdesk to provide your name and contact information and other identifying information you provide to the applicable resource or customer. You acknowledge that, by submitting your contact request or other request form on the Services or by electing to request pre-approval, you may receive telemarketing calls from or on behalf of the resource or customer at the telephone number(s) you provide.
3. Materials You Provide; Account Use; Privacy; Third Party Web Sites. For materials you post or otherwise provide to EnterpriseMarketdesk in connection with the Services (your “Submission”), you grant EnterpriseMarketdesk an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free worldwide license to (a) use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, prepare derivative works of or incorporate into other works, and translate your Submission, in connection with the Services or in any other media, and (b) sublicense these rights, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. EnterpriseMarketdesk will not pay you for your Submission or to exercise any rights related to your Submission set forth in the preceding sentence. EnterpriseMarketdesk may remove or modify your Submission at any time. For each Submission, you agree to provide accurate and complete information and represent that you have all rights necessary to grant EnterpriseMarketdesk the rights in this paragraph, that EnterpriseMarketdesk’s use of the Submission will not infringe any third party rights. You are solely responsible for all Submissions made through your user account(s) on the Services or that you otherwise make available through the Services.
a) Protecting Your Privacy:
We make a concerted effort to avoid but cannot not guarantee that your data is not shared with third parties or use tracking devices for marketing other than the terms contained herein. We do not promote unsolicited communications and will not engage in sharing of data with third parties nor employ tracking devices for marketing purposes. We do reserve the right to use data for site page presentations, statistical analysis, reporting other needs to operate ENTERPRISEMARKETDESK.COM
b) Third Party Sites:
Third party sites linked to and from ENTERPRISEMARKETDESK.COM will have their own privacy policies and you should review those within the independent sites.
c) Data Used:
By creating an account, you consent to the possible storage and transfer of any related data to third parties as needed to provide services to you. Data includes anything you post, submit and provide on or send through ENTERPRISEMARKETDESK.COM including web pages viewed, and data from third parties and data collected about your device and through cookies.
d) Data Stored:
We may maintain emails, addresses, phone numbers, usernames, passwords, IP addresses, location data and other data for site page presentations, statistical analysis, reporting other needs to operate ENTERPRISEMARKETDESK.COM. Messages sent or received within the site may be stored and archived. We may collect and require data to connect to third party sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. As a business account holder, we may will collect credit card and billing information when needed. Although we cannot make any guarantees, we make good faith efforts to store data securely. We may retain data to help improve our services, to combat fraud and for business purposes and/or as required by law.
e) Disclosure of User Data:
We may disclose data with consent or when responding to court orders, subpoenas, search warrants or other legal process. In accordance with applicable laws and regulations; to affiliate service providers and vendors; for the protection of property, rights and safety for the general public and users of ENTERPRISEMARKETDESK.COM; and, In the event of bankruptcy or sale/transfer of assets and where it cannot be used to identify you.
4. Advertising. EnterpriseMarketdesk’s business is primarily funded through advertising. You understand and agree that the Services may include advertisements, and that these are necessary to support the Services. To help make the advertisements relevant and useful to you, EnterpriseMarketdesk may serve advertisements based on the information we collect from you or in relation to your interaction on our site.
6. Linked Materials and Third-Party Materials. The Services include links to third-party products, services and Web sites, as well as materials provided by third parties. EnterpriseMarketdesk does not endorse, and takes no responsibility for such products, services, Web sites, and materials. You understand that EnterpriseMarketdesk has no obligation to, and generally does not, approve or monitor materials provided by third parties through the Services. Your dealings with any third party arising in connection with the Services are solely between you and such third party, and EnterpriseMarketdesk takes no responsibility for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your dealings with these third parties.
7. Claims of Copyright Infringement. EnterpriseMarketdesk respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify EnterpriseMarketdesk’s copyright agent in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), by providing the following information:
Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
a. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it;
b. Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
c. A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:
If relating to content on EnterpriseMarketdesk websites
Attention: Copyright Agent
5885 Central Ave
St. Petersburg, FL 33710
By e-mail: support@ENTERPRISEMARKETDESK.COM
If you give notice of copyright infringement by text e-mail, we may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
8. Intellectual Property. The Services are the property of EnterpriseMarketdesk, and subject to the intellectual property rights of EnterpriseMarketdesk and its licensors. You may not use any of EnterpriseMarketdesk’s trademarks as part of your screen name or email address on the Services. The names of actual companies, products, and services mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
EnterpriseMarketdesk does not assert copyright or grant any rights to the underlying images or descriptions of real estate listings provided through the Services. Any use of these images and descriptions is subject to the copyright owner’s permission and/or the requirements of applicable law.
One or more patents may apply to this site and to the features and services accessible via the site.
9. NO WARRANTY. ENTERPRISEMARKETDESK PROVIDES THE SERVICES “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EnterpriseMarketdesk AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ENTERPRISEMARKETDESK AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
14. Release. You release EnterpriseMarketdesk, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability related to any and all claims and demands you may assert against any third party arising out of the Services. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”